Sunday, October 25, 2015

Relatively Affordable

Originally posted October 12, 2o12
If you follow me on Tumblr you’ve probably seen these already, but I wanted to talk about them a bit more here. I’ve started up a series called ‘Relatively Affordable,’ where I put together coordinates that I try to keep under $170. Right now most of the items are from Bodyline and Fanplusfriend, but that’s because I don’t think it’s really fair to list things from Taobao when I can’t include the shopping service fees and what have you. Also, Qutieland is slightly more expensive than F+F, so there’s that.
The first one I did is for Steampunk lolita.
As you can see, the cost comes to about $150. I’ve been in love with this dress since I first saw it and wanted to put something together for it. I’m rather proud of this coord, actually, despite the fact that it’s only made up of four pieces.
Next up we have sweet lolita:
Image
This one is around $100. I actually own this JSK in blue and it’s really cute. I really like the cardigan because I don’t typically use them when I try to put together coords. I don’t know why, because they’re really cute.
The last one I’m going to show you was requested by someone on my tumblr:
Image
This one is the most expensive so far. I could have knocked about $20 off the total price if I went with a different pair of shoes, but the ones in the picture are just so damn cute. I want a pair in every color.
If you found these interesting or helpful at all, you can see more here. I might post some more of them here eventually, but right now I’m going to stick with posting all of them on Tumblr. If you have a request for a certain style, please let me know and I’ll do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment