Sunday, October 25, 2015

My 2012 Coordinates

Originally posted December 26, 2012
2012 is coming to a close, and I thought that I’d share my coordinates from this year. As I’ve said before, this is the first year I’ve ever worn Lolita. I still need to build my wardrobe up because I don’t have much beyond basics. This is going to go from first to most recent. Unfortunately, I don’t have pictures of some of the things I sold, but the majority of those weren’t full coordinates anyway. Here we go.
My first coordinate:
coord 1 2012

Very simple, as you can see. This was actually a rushed coord because I had to go to a meet up, but the skirt I wanted to wear hadn’t arrived. So I made myself a simple black skirt.
  • Blouse: Anna House
  • Skirt: Handmade by me
  • Tights: Forever 21
  • Shoes: Payless
  • Purse: Thrifted
Coord 2:
coord 2 2012

This is the skirt I wanted to wear to the meet up. It showed up the next day, of course. This picture is one I took today.
  • Blouse: Anna House
  • Everything else: Bodyline
Coord 3:
coord 3 2012

My first ever classic coordinate (I don’t really count my first one because I didn’t have a style in mind when I put it together). This was before I added more poof to the petti I got. I still like this coord a lot.
  • Tights: Forever 21
  • Everything else: Bodyline
Coord 4:
coord 4 2012

This one is kind of cheating because it’s a screencap from a video. I didn’t have any pictures of my Love Jewelry JSK and I couldn’t take one today because I sold it. I decided that sweet Lolita, while adorable, wasn’t really for me after wearing this a couple times.
  • Blouse: Anna House
  • Purse: Thrifted
  • Everything else: Bodyline
Coord 5:
coord 5 2012

My beautiful Infanta JSK. I sold this after Halloween because I couldn’t wear it without feel light headed. It was just too tight around the bust, even with my sports bra. Shame, because I really loved this JSK.
  • JSK: Infanta
  • Shoes: Payless
  • Everything else: Bodyline
Coord 6:
coord 6 2012

This is the kind of sweet Lolita that I really like. It’s simple and cute and I like polka dots.
  • Cardigan: Vanity
  • Everything else: Bodyline
Coord 7:
coord 7 2012

It’s so difficult to choose my favorite Bodyline item because I like so many of them. But this JSK is definitely high on the list.
  • Blouse: Anna House
  • Everything else: Bodyline
Coord 8:
coord 9

This is my most recent skirt. I bought it off the facebook sales and it is lovely. Unfortunately the zipper broke, so I’m going to have to replace it.
  • Everything but the tights (sock dreams) are Bodyline.
So there you have it. It’s not much, but it’s what I’ve got. I’ve been in a pretty difficult financial situation the past few months, so building my wardrobe has been put on the back burner. This will hopefully change in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment