Monday, November 23, 2015

Lolita 52 Challenge: #3 - What my own Lolita lifestyle is like

Hmm... This prompt is a little open-ended...

I consider myself a 'lifestyle lolita,' because 1) the majority of my closet is Lolita; 2) whenever I go out I tend to wear Lolita; and 3) I try to incorporate Lolita activities and aesthetics into other aspects of my life.

I work from home, so this is much easier for me now than it was when I was working at places that had a uniform or dress code. I don't really incorporate Lolita into my eating habits, mostly because I can't bake or cook all that well.

But I have a nicely sized closet:



A small but close-knit local community (we have meet-ups at least once a month):


An Etsy store where I sell the things I make.

A cute-ish room (I'm working on the styling; I'll be doing a room tour video when it's done).

A Youtube where I talk about Lolita:


And a best friend/roommate who is also a Lolita:


I also collect tea cups and tea pots ( my collection is small because I've only just started):


In general, I'm pretty happy with how much Lolita is incorporated into my life. What I'd really like to do is work more on selling Lolita clothes, and then I think it would be perfect.

1 comment:

  1. That's so nice that you're a lifestyle lolita! I think if I get into a position where I can work from home I'd like to make my life a bit more ...something. Maybe not 100% lolita, but it would definitely be one of the influence factors.

    ReplyDelete