Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lolita 52 Challenge: #2 - 5 movies for Lolitas

I'm not super into movies unless it's in the horror genre, but here I go anyway...

1) Kamikaze Girls

Did you really think a movie list for Lolita's wouldn't include this movie? Come on. Where would Lolita be without Kamikaze Girls?

2) Marie Antoinette

I wasn't too into this movie as far as story goes. It kind of drags on and is a bit boring, but the visuals are more than enough to keep me interested. The costume design is just lovely.

3) A Little Princess

This is a super cute, family-friendly movie about how all girls are princesses. I adore this movie. It's fun and sad in turns, and the costuming is very nice.

4) Sleepy Hollow

Here's a movie that's much more my speed. It's funny and dark, and has plenty of lovely dresses. It also stars Christina Ricci, who is, was, and will forever be my favorite Wednesday Addams.

5) Alice in Wonderland (any of them)


Pretty much any version of Alice in Wonderland can go with Lolita, but my personal favorites are Sci-Fi's Alice (because I have a huge crush on Andrew Lee Potts) and Tim Burton's version.

Look at that face

No comments:

Post a Comment