Friday, November 13, 2015

After Much Deliberation...

I've decided to sell my handmade clothes on Etsy! I've been getting requests to sell my stuff for years now, but I was never confident enough in my abilities. But now that I've been sewing for 9+ years, and have a good understanding of pattern drafting, I think it's time.

I'm working on my first item right now, a blouse from Otome no Sewing 6, sized up. I think my shop will cater towards more heavy-set ladies, because that's what I'm used to making, but I'll have a custom size option available.

Here's what I plan on selling:

  • OPs, JSKs, and skirts
  • aprons
  • bloomers
  • loliable sleep/loungewear
  • blouses and cutsews
  • cardigans and boleros
If you wanna check out my shop, just click this link. I'm super excited!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I look forward to seeing you stock you shop :)

    ReplyDelete